Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Baby Bear Butterfly



Welcome back to my blog!
Today I'm featuring this adorable little digital bear from Miss Daisy Stamps called Baby Bear Butterfly. 
I found these fantastic edge dies from Heartfelt creations, and I'm definitely in love. 
I really wanted to use this one cause I had not used it before, this little bear totally fit in  for what I was doing. 
 The movement of the circle around the bear and the curves of the die just add so much flow to my card. Seeing that there was a butterfly in the image that I colored with copics I found a few butterfly dies that fit in beautifully with this card.

This cute little image would work so well as a new baby card, birthday, just because......so many themes.
Jump over to Miss Daisy Stamps and check out Baby Bear Butterfly plus so many other fantastic Digis, 
 Here is my card this week, I hope you enjoy it.

Thank you for stopping by to take a look...
Have a Fantastic day see you next week.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your beautiful and sweet card Charlene. The butterflies are perfect with the little bear! The dies are gorgeous, your colouring and designing is superb. Love. Love. Your cards are such a delight. Thank you for being on our DT and for sharing such beautiful inspiration with us. Happy Stamping! Love, Miss Daisy

    ReplyDelete