Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Feb 15 anything but square.

Anything but square!

Well the sounds easy enough doesn't it, this was a little more challenging for me to do. I have made cards that were rectangular but most of my cards, in fact just about all of them are 6X6. I like that size cause you can do so much with it. So once again to step out of my comfort zone and do something that I never typically do was challenging to say the least. But that why they call it a challenge and that's why I love doing them so much. Well my card is definately a different shape it started off rectangular but then I threw a twist in there and added a circle to the top left corner. Also added a die cut shape to the bottom part of my easel card, so my shape is a bit different. I used a digi stamp from Whimsy Stamps by StampArt Designs called Little Bear Ready For Bed. This super cute image was really wonderful to work with.

Also for one week Whimsy Stamps is having a digi sale from Feb 14 to the 21

it's 50% off,

prices are marked, no code is necessary. So now is the time to jump over and grab some images.

Here is my challenge card. I hope that you will make a card/project and play along with us this week on the Whimsy Challenge Blog.



Here is a close up of the my sentiment. I drew it out, this is one of my favorite word designs. Its fun and easy for me to do help me add a little more of my creativity to my prjects.


Here is a picture that shows you a side view of my easel card.









1 comment:

  1. Nicely done, and yes it sure isn't square...good job, image is super cute...great colors too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete