Friday, February 14, 2014

Love is in the air Challenge



Happy Valentine's Day to you!

Today is our new challenge on the Whimsy Challenge blog -
LOVE IS IN THE AIR.
I hope that everyone has a great day spending it with someone or something they love today. Whether it is a spouse, child, friend or just a pet, I hope your day is wonderful. I will spend my day with my family today or part of it any ways, I really don't need a special day dedicated to love for me to do that. I love doing that anyways. However my husband did surprise me with flowers the day before yesterday cause I wouldn't be expecting anything a couple days early. He was right! I love them they are beautiful red roses.
Anyways Happy Valentine's Day to you, now on with the challenge today.

This is the card that I made using a sweet image from Miss Rach called Lady love bug that can be found on the whimsy store. Super fun image to make a valentine's card with.  If you want to jump over to the Whimsy challenge click here.



 A bit closer
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
One Crazy Stamper: Anything goes
Bunny Zoe's Challenge:  Hearts/ love
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes
7 Kids College Fund Challenge : Anything Goes


Thank you for stopping by:
Great to see you again, have a wonderful day!

11 comments:

  1. Great coloring on your cute little bug! Thanks for sharing this adorable card with us at www.7kidscollegefund.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling, Charlene. Super sweet card, and I'm SO delighted and blessed to have you share with us in our challenge this week. Please stop by again soon to fellowship and share with us. We're so grateful to have you along this week.
    karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm your newest follower, and would love to have you follow my blog as well. You can find me here:
      www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. Adore your cute make for this challenge!!! Adorable! Thanks so much for letting the Graph'It team join in your challenge, it's been so much fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo cute. Thanks for joining us at BunnyZoe.
    Hugs Tracy x
    I have Candy on my blog if you get time to pop over

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! It was great to link up with the Whimsy team. Take care Zo xx (Graph It DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute ,Great fun joining in the whimsy challenge Hugs Susan Graph'it DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card, Its fab to join the Whimsy team for such a fun challenge!
    Claire xx (Graph'It DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so sweet! It's been so much fun to team up with the Whimsy Digi DT this week!
    Hugs,
    Iris - from the Graph'It team

    ReplyDelete