Friday, March 24, 2017

Good Morning!

Welcome back to my blog! as promised another card this week. The last few days in my life have been crazy busy with lots of driving and appointments, I'm sure you know exactly what I mean. It seems like you have a bit of a quiet period in your life then everything comes all at once. 
But in there I managed to get to a couple scrapbook stores and bought some fabulous dies which I can't wait to use. I said some which is more than 1 or 2. UGHHHH! LoL. 
I have colored some more images and can hardly wait to get putting some things to share with you.  
On that note I would love to share this fantastic image  Winter Bird from digital designer Jenn Nilsson. You can check out this image plus tons more at the Miss Daisy Stamps website.
I loved working with this image so much you can do with it.

 This is a closer picture of some of the dimension that I added to this card. I love adding dimension and little details to each card that I make.
Thank you for stopping by my blog and I will see you again next week for sure. 

2 comments:

  1. Another great creation girl, love the paper you used and the image is wonderful.Nice border as well as you coloring is still amazing. Love seeing your card! Well done! Cheers, L :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo beautiful Charlene! Your colouring is always superb. Your cards are a delight! I'm excited to see your new dies!! Thanks for sharing with us. Happy Stamping! Love, Miss Daisy

    ReplyDelete