Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Hug a Snowman

Welcome back!!
Good morning, it's morning here. 
Actually it kind of a gloomy overcast day, no sun, no rain and no snow yet........?? According to our local radio the rain and the snow are on the way today, which is the way the last week or so have been. We have had enough snow already I think everyone has. It's sooooooo time for some sunshine and get on with spring. 
So now that you have a bit of my weather forecast you wont think that I'm off my rocker for doing a winter card at this time of year unless you live in Alberta, Canada....LOL.
I thought that this would be a fitting card given our weather of snow on a fairly regular basis lately.  I made this super cute card using an image from Miss Daisy Stamps called "Hug a Snowman".  This is another card that I made while I was away before Easter.  I found these super cute snowflake  buttons at their local craft/ fabric store and they worked perfectly for this card. 
The file is super cute and you can also get a couple different sentiment files with some really great sentiments on them.


So here is my "Spring" card!

 I had to do a closer picture to show you the buttons that I used. I just used scissors to cut of the button loop and glue dotted them down.
Thank you for stopping by today....
Have a fantastic day....I'll see you next week !!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charlene! Your "Spring" snowman card is fabulous. I think snowman cards are great all year 'round, even though I love summer too! Your snowflake buttons are awesome. I love your designing, colours, layout. Your colouring is incredible! Thank you for sharing with us. I love seeing your cards. Happy Stamping! Love, Miss Daisy

    ReplyDelete