Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Jan 18 challenge Brown and Blue

The Challenge for January 18 is Brown & Blue.

Wow the temperatures here have dropped here down to -33oC with a wind chill that's crazy cold about -44. A really good time to stay indoors and do the really great things that you enjoy like making a card or a project. This is the card that I have made for the Brown & Blue challenge. I used a super great stamp from Lia stampz called New Mail Cat, from Whimsy Stamps Hope to see you make a creation and play along with us at Whimsy inspires blog.

My colored image of the stamp

In the right top corner I made a couple of envelopes using Kraft paper the I made a couple of letters from the mouse to the cat and addressed it accordingly. I had a lot of fun doing this card. I hope that you are up for the challenge and will play along with us at Whimsy.


Supplies: New cat mail digital stamp from Lia Stampz, Bazzill cardstock, Doodlebug patterned paper, copic markers, flowers from Whimsy stamps & Prima marketing, Die cut and gems from Whimsy Stamps, Pen tips from Tim Holtz, glimmer mist & ribbon.






2 comments:

  1. Fun card, like the brown/blue challenge. Great job, I like this image....very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this card, it's really beautiful and funny! So original idea with the letters!

    ReplyDelete