Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Beginnings

New Beginnings.



When you see that title what do you think: Do you think new job, new year, new start, new baby.



It could mean so many things, well when I looked at the title for this challenge I knew exactly what I was going to do - New Baby.



I thought of this new image called Raggedy baby Girl by StampArt Design from Whimsy stamps. Alot of communities celebrate a New Years baby, this image is a baby girl image so it had to be done in pink of course. So I hope that you will play along with us at the Whimsy blog and create a card/project to celebrate something "New".



Supplies: Raggedy Baby Girl Image from StampArt Design from Whimsy Stamps, Bazzill cardstock, Simple Stories baby patterned paper, Stamp spellbinder, Copic markers, Prima marketing pearls, distress ink & ribbon.



1 comment:

  1. She is super cute, I love the ticket punched edges, or whatever that one is called. Nicely done on her dress coloring. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete