Wednesday, April 11, 2012

April 11 Challenge - Easel card

April 11 Challenge - Make an Easel card.



I love easel cards, I make them all the time. Only this easel card is a diagonal easel card, which I have never made before. I had a super nice lady I know give me a template to try. I love it.

I know Easter was on Sunday but I had to still share this great card with a wonderful image from Whimsy Stamps. The images are by Stamp Art Design called "Buttercup and Twinkie Set". I hope that you will try to make an easel card, they are easy and really fun for a change from a regular card design. Click here to check out the great creations by the Whimsy Digital Design team.




I took a picture of the easel card from each side to show the angel of the card. This is the left side of the card.




This is the right side of the card.



I cut the bottom piece on an angle to hold the top part of the card in place.



Supplies: Whimsy Digital stamp Buttercup and Twinkie set, Copic Markers, Bazzill cardstock, Prima marketing flowers, Spellbinders : Parisian Accents, Labels Two, Distress ink, ribbon.










2 comments:

  1. This is just darling . I have never saw a diagonal
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome card it is fantastic. love the switch up for the Easel card.

    ReplyDelete