Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Digi Hop.

Well it's blog hop time once again.

Welcome to the Whimsy Stamps April Digi hop release.You should have arrived here from Evi's blog.

There are lots of great new digital images being released today from Whimsy stamps, click here to head over to the Whimsy store.

So now about the hop - Leave a comment on everyones DT blog because there are 2 mystery blogs that will chose a winner from the people that leave comments . The grande prize winner will be chosen from my blog which is the very last stop on the digi hop. The winner will receive 5 digital stamps of their choice.

The hop will run for 1 week from April 1 to April 8 and end at 12noon EST time. The winner will be announced on the Whimsy Inspires blog.

I will put up the order of the digi hop and link each Dt's blog to their name in case you get lost, but I am the end of the blog hop so I hope you dont get lost. If you have went all the way through the hop I hope that you have enjoyed it and maybe have gotten a few ideas to help you create as well.

So here is the order:

Whimsy Inspirations blog :http://whimsystamps.blogspot.ca/







So here is the creation that I made for the April digi hop, I used a Crissy Armstrong image from Whimsy Stamps called: One cool cat .




This is a close up picture of the spellbinder that I used called Perisain Motifs, i used it cause it looked like a sun and just fit well with this image, makes me wish summer was already here.

A close up of my digital image, colored with copic markers.


Supplies: One cool cat digi stamp from Whimsy Stamps, copic markers, Spellbinder, Bo bunny patterned paper, Bazzill cardstock, Distress ink, brads.








15 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card. The image is so cute and love the fab colours you have used.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the die cuts for the sun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ,
    Love this Card so much.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOT dog...that is cool...oops hot cat, doesn't have the same punch....nice card girlie, and fun blog hop...great job, I love coming here to see all this talent you have...YOU Rock!! Wahoooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is very positive and bright! I love the colours and the cute image! Thank you for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Charlene! What an adorable image, and your colouring is amazing! I love how you created the shadow from the umbrella on the image, WOW! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet image, I just love that lazy cat, tfs

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool cat, I love the colours you used and the background paper is lovely. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your colors used is great. Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic colour choice. I must say I am loving the cool cat :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Orange and blue again... its lovely I have to try this colour together sometime on a projekt. Amazing card and you are realy god at colouring :O)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Charlene, oh wow That cool cat has made another appearence and how different too! l love your colouring and the layout, a great theme and the colours are gorgeous he needs to be shaded from that lovely sunshine ......another amazing and created finish truly beautiful:)x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowsa Charlene... love how you've coloured this and what a fab layout. That's a great way to use the Spellbinder die... a perfect sun!

    ReplyDelete