Wednesday, September 10, 2014

sept 10 inspiration card

Good morning!

Well we have been getting snow already ugggghhh! Really way to early for that stuff, especially after the mountains of snow that we were blessed with last year. Do you sense a little sarcasm well you interpreted that one right. I've happened to go away for a few days and well the amounts of snow that parts of Alberta is getting is crazy. Where I am it's just a bit windy with a bit of a chill to it but no snow.  This is the time of year where the leaves are suppose to be most majestic in autumn colors and canning fruit and jams are suppose to begin. Well this year not so much..... but it made me think of this super cute image that I colored but never got around to creating a card with so... well.. here is my creation.
I used this wonderful image from Lia Stampz vintage collection called Strawberry Girl from Whimsy Stamps. I decided to follow along with the colors of the strawberries and autumn and  make it red. I also added some glossy accents to her glasses to give it that shine, also a little bit on the strawberry seeds.



a closer look at the vintage girl.

Thank you for stopping by:
Have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, love the colors, and the lace/ribbon nicely done. Very pretty indeed!

    ReplyDelete