Thursday, September 18, 2014

Snow Friends


Hi good to see you!
Just finished this cute card and thought that I would share it with you. I know its a winter image but I guess given that last week here in Alberta we had a lot of snow come down. It was crazy, for sure way to early for that silly stuff. We definitely need to have fall cause that white stuff stays around far to long anyways. 
I made this card using an image from called Snow Friends from designer Kathryne at 
StampArt Designs from Whimsy Stamps. This file also comes with a bonus of a sentiment file.
 I colored him using copic markers and added a lot of snow flakes and the ribbon to give a whimsical look. Kind of magical like a snow fall can be.
I hope that this inspires you to loose yourself in the magic of creation.


A bit closer look at the image colored.


Thank you for stopping by:
I love being able to share my creations with you.
Have a magical day.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute, love the sparkle and the ribbon, nice touch. Great snowflakes too! Wowee!

    ReplyDelete